Thursday, November 30, 2006

Launching Kottolli-investments

I am starting a new blog is dedicated for analysis of investments. Mainly stock investments, mutual fund investments and other bank instruments. In this blog I will mainly write about financial analysis and how my investment decisions are based on these analysis. The analysis are based on my learnings during my MBA studies at University of Texas. I will be writing about the stocks I own, stocks I buy and stocks I sell. These trades will be based on market analysis based on annual reports and market trends.

Initially my analysis will cover only Indian stocks and Indian investments as these are the only once I will be investing in. However, I will cover few US stocks too - namely Intel, IDT, Oracle and Accenture.


See regularly: http//kottolli-investments.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Natti said...

Thank you for starting this series. Will be a quick user guide to investments.


Sent you a couple of emails.

Himanshu Sheth said...

Hi, Arun,
I will also watch out for this series.
U are blogrolled at http://thoughtsprevail.blogspot.com

-Himanshu